EVENT INFO: RULES
Rules and Safety
We’re all about having fun, but your safety is our primary concern! Please abide by these rules.
- Obey all traffic laws, as well as lights, signs and regulations
- You must be 16 years old to participate
- No short-cutting – stay on the course so we can keep you safe
- You must wear an ANSI- or SNELL-approved helmet at all times
- Do not impede traffic. Ride a maximum of two abreast and yield to passing cars
- No headphones.
- Plan to be self-sufficient for bike repairs. We will have multiple tech support stations and vehicles, but you may be faster fixing your bike yourself.
Long Course specific rules:
- Riders can only use 1 bike during the event (No bike switches are permitted)
- There is a 12pm cut off at the Switzerland Trail / Gold Hill Rd intersection. Riders who arrive after 12pm will need to ride the short course.
Keep in mind this is a ‘rain or shine’ event and we expect all cyclists to be prepared for everything Mother Nature throws your way.