EVENT INFO: RULES
Run Event Rules
- Run as many laps as possible within 2 hours.
- The team with the most laps in the shortest time wins.
- Only 1 runner from a team is allowed on course at one time.
- Timing will be fully automated with each team equipped with an RFID chip.
- Each team will have one baton that will be transferred from the finishing lap runner to the next runner.
Bike Event Rules
We’re all about having fun, but your safety is our primary concern! Please abide by these rules.
- You MUST obey all traffic laws, as well as lights, signs and regulations
- You must be 16 years old to participate
- No short-cutting – stay on the course so we can keep you safe
- You must wear an ANSI- or SNELL-approved helmet at all times
- Do not impede traffic. Ride a maximum of two abreast and yield to passing cars
- No headphones.
- Plan to be self-sufficient for bike repairs. We will have multiple tech support stations and vehicles, but you may be faster fixing your bike yourself.
Long Course specific rules:
- Riders can only use 1 bike during the event (No bike switches are permitted)
- There is a 12pm cut off at the Switzerland Trail / Gold Hill Rd intersection. Riders who arrive after 12pm will need to ride the short course.
Keep in mind this is a ‘rain or shine’ event and we expect all participants to be prepared for everything Mother Nature throws your way.